- Information identifiable to your specific individual profile will never be sold without your permission or knowledge.
- You can share information about you to anyone you want to share information with.
- People who want to share information with you should be able to do so with your permission.
- We NEVER share personally identifiable HEALTH information with ANYONE as referred to as (PHI)
Personalized settings: each user can go into their account preferences and elect who can see their profile, any logs they keep, any content uploaded, any routes created, personal goals activated and tracked, programs or workouts used.
We may collect, aggregate, and synthesize information about all of our users while maintaining those users who choose to anonymous for the purpose of gleaning beneficial insight for our users and partners or anyone affiliated with our programs.
This site is not intended for anyone under the age of 13 and if you are aware of any information being collected on someone under 13, please notify FiVi Health Networks (email@example.com) immediately so that we may take corrective action.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for our site or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.Minors Between the Ages of 13 and 18
We recommend that minors over the age of 13 ask an adult for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet. When you register with us, you create your own profile and privacy settings. Your profile information, as well as your name, email and photo, are displayed to the audience whom you have specified in your privacy settings. We may occasionally use your name and email address to send you notifications regarding new services offered or recommendations that we think you may find valuable. Profile information is used primarily to be presented back to and edited by you when you access the service and to be presented to others permitted to view that information by your privacy settings. In some cases where your privacy settings permit it, other users may be able to supplement your profile page in the form of comments to your entries. We may send you service-related announcements from time to time through the general operation of the service. For instance, if a friend sends you a new message/comment or has achieved a new target. Generally, you may opt out of such emails via your preferences setting, though we reserve the right to send you notices about your account even if you opt out of all voluntary email notifications. We may use information in your profile without identifying you as an individual to third parties. We believe this benefits you as you will be able to have targeted offers presented to you or provide you with suggestions for programs or workout routines that are working for the wider audience. This is the only way we can offer you such valuable information like what people who achieve their personal fitness goals really do or what routines they engage in. We believe that collective information for personal good is a fundamental benefit of our platform.Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
Our network architecture and your privacy settings allow you to make informed choices about who has access to your information. We do not provide contact information to third parties without your permission. We share your information with third parties only in limited circumstances where we believe such sharing is 1) reasonably necessary to offer the service, 2) legally required, or 3) permitted by you, For example:
- We may provide information to service providers to help us bring you the services we offer. Specifically, we may use third parties to facilitate our business, such as to host the service at a co-location facility for servers, to send out email updates, to remove repetitive information from our user lists, to process payments for products or services, to offer an online job application process, or to provide search results or links (including sponsored links). In connection with these offerings and business operations, our service providers may have access to your personal information for use for a limited time in connection with these business activities. Where we utilize third parties for the processing of any personal information, we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections limiting the use of that information to our Site-specified purposes.
- We may be required to disclose user information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. We do not reveal information until we have a good faith belief that an information request by law enforcement or private litigants meets applicable legal standards. Additionally, we may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through our service or using the FiVi or FitVirtual name, or to prevent imminent bodily harm. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies.
- We may use information about you for marketing purposes as part of our service offering.
- We may let you choose to share information with marketers or electronic commerce providers through on-site offers.
- Like many other websites that interact with third party sites, we may receive some information even if you are logged out from The Site, or that pertains to non-Site users, from those sites in conjunction with the technical operation of the system. In cases where The Site receives information on users that are not logged in, or on non-Site users, we do not attempt to associate it with individual The Site accounts and will discard it.
When it comes to community portals powered by FiVi but branded under a partner (i.e. municipality, non-profit, or client providing wellness services), we reserve the right to share limited demographic and contact information about you. This is to ensure that you as a willful participant in this sanctioned initiative (powered by our technology) will be able to have continued access to updates and event notifications in your community. At no point, will any PHI be shared without your consent.
When you use our Site, certain information you post or share with third parties (e.g., a friend or someone in your network), such as personal information, comments, messages, photos, videos, workout data, routes, or other information, may be shared with other users in accordance with the privacy settings you select. All such sharing of information is done at your own risk. Please keep in mind that if you disclose personal information in your profile or when posting comments, messages, photos, videos, workouts, routes, or other items, this information may become publicly available. For example, when creating and displaying a route, please consider safety precautions about publicly disclosing your location at a given time and take the measures necessary to maintain personal safety.Links
Access and control over most personal information on The Site is readily available through the Edit Profile section. Users may modify any of their profile information at any time by logging into their account. Information will be updated immediately.Security